Saturday, April 27, 2013

What to do?

Mutually likeness but there are factors that you know will cause future arguments and be a deal breaker later on. What to do? The late night talks, the connections, it just kinda disappears. Where does it all go? Both parties withdraw and hesitate to put forth anything that might injure themselves or seem to cross the line. 

Waited the whole morning for the usual morning greeting only to find myself slightly disappointed each time it's from someone else. Catching myself from calling out babe or being overly sweet for a friend. Kinda hurt when he said I was teasing because I wasn't trying, I really did wanna say that. Sigh. I know it's my decision and all so I shouldn't be feelin' this way or say anything but I really don't want history to repeat itself though. I'm not going to enter a relationship with the mindset that it's not going to last nor the belief that I can change the guy but there are just some things that I require in a guy in order to be completely satisfied. Mmm, I guess I should gradually distance myself so that I can forget my feelings then reconnect as friends after however long it takes for the emotions to erode away?