Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chicago.

First full day of being in Chicago. We came to the outskirts of Chicago, about an hour away around midnight and couldn't go any further since the others were pooped so we went around trying to find Days Inn instead we found Knights Inn. It was ran by a Paki and the motel smelled of rust oxide and there were cobwebs. The internet went in and out every half minute so it was difficult to do anything at all and the beds were itchy but the AC was pretty awesome and it helped cover up the musky odor. Got woken up at six in the morning and got rushed to get going. Went to Cracker Barrel for brunch and the atmosphere was pretty sweet for photos. Afterwards it took us around an hour and a half to get into the heart of Chicago since there was traffic and it took a while to get a parking space. It costed around $15~30 for a parking space, damn. Went looking around, didn't do much nor buy anything. Found this huge phone in t-mobile and I just had to get a photo with it hehe. I hate how whenever we go somewhere I'm automatically given the position to take everybody else's photos, so where the hell does that leave me? I ain't gonna take photos of you over and over again until you're satisfied, I'm doing my own shit. Not to mention it creates more work for me later on to upload and delete yet nobody even looks at the photos or uses em. Got really pissed off around 3:00PM since they were pushing me to stay until Tuesday which is unacceptable with me since I have finals on Tuesday and I still have to study and turn in make-up work and tests on Monday. I originally took off this weekend to study for finals yet I'm unable to do anything. I really wanna save my grade and not have to attend summer school, not to mention I don't wanna pay for that shit. Later on we went to Chinatown and went to Hee King for supper and I got myself an unagi don and an almond lychee boboa smoothie, oish souii! Then we went to the adults' friend's house. We tried to find a motel for Ami, Chinh, and I but all the rooms were out and a room costed $500 a night which was ridiculous. So we headed back to the friend's house and had a really late dinner. I had nothing against their food and appreciate their effort in cooking but I wasn't hungry and did not want to eat. I shouldn't be forced to eat when I'm not hungry because not only is that unhealthy but I get nagged at when I gain weight so they should stop being hypocrites. Another thing I hate is when an adult tries to control, or anyone in general. I am my own human being and I'm at the age where I make decisions for myself and how I feel. Don't say I'm spoiled when you don't even see me once a year or talk to me. When they try to assert authority or play favorites with their nieces and nephews, it makes me sick and makes me wanna get as far away as I can. I don't wanna hold your stuff, why should I be forced to while you walk around empty handed? Gah, I just wanna go home and make dough and save my grades.