Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dough.

Damn. I be raking in dough haha. Worked an 8 hour shift last night and worked an 11 hour shift today, both without breaks. Got scheduled with 42 hours next week. How lovely. I wish he would schedule me for fewer days but with longer shifts so I'd be using my gas more efficiently and so I would be able to swim more. Going to Tony's graduation party tomorrow after work, hopefully work doesn't hold me back late again since I was suppose to get off at 5 yet I got held back until 10.

Sigh, boys and their chances. So irritating. You don't want to come off as a bitch but they can't get it through their head that there chemistry does not exist between the two. I need a guy who can do things for me emotionally, mentally, financially, and physically. If you can't complete a task in the beginning then you won't be able to do any later on down the path. That's how I see it, and if that's how it is then it's best to cut it off early then late.

Sometimes I think I'm incredibly stupid for waiting and staying up late for a boy.

I look hella scary with my mask hehe but I need it badly since my skin has been dry lately? Trimmed the ends of my hair to get rid of split ends.