Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Long Day.

Had a long morning with family that consisted of complaints and hypocritical comments. Did nothing except laundry and then boom outta nowhere a bunch of Asians come and block my car from getting out of the driveway for work. Gah. Did not want to sit down and eat with them at all so I ate whatever while waiting for my work clothes to dry to get to work. It never fully dried so I wore damp clothes to work. Nobody I was really close with or did their job well was working so it was a poopy night. Worked with this noobie pregnant girl. Oh my goodness, she was so slow and the other girl didn't pay attention and she was pretty new too so I pulled most of the weight. Made me so piss and I hardly got any tips but a customer made my night by telling me how he liked that I hustle and it made me feel appreciate that someone noticed the efforts I made.

Went to Tony's graduation party last night, played a drinking game with water instead of alcohol, chubby bunny. Had a pretty nice time. ^^

Midway through the chubby bunny game. :P