Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My dream.

I had a really odd dream. So the girl I was shadowing was black and she had two identities and she would often have to change in and out of character with her personality, wigs, and voice. It was all so strange. She was a different person in front of people she knew like her parents and other family friends but in front of strangers and acquaintances she was someone completely different as well. Later on I started shadowing this white guy with a blonde buzz cut. He was a part of some secret group? And somehow he ran in front of a train and he got shot on the side stomach near the upper rib cage in front. Like right below the rib cage on the left side in front. I felt the piercing pain too and I put my hand to that area of my stomach/rib cage. He fell down and I felt like I was lying down too and I saw the same thing he saw. I saw two sets of words, one was "new growth:2" and the other set I forgot. I'm not sure how to explain. Its like in video games where you see the stats? Then later on somehow my male classmates in genetics, cut off all my hair that I had a fluffy boy haircut and dyed it this vibrant auburn red and then had a shit load of blonde, curly extensions on my hair. I looked pretty but I was so sad because I had been growing out my hair for so long. I automatically started sobbing and bawling. I was so angry at what they did because they cut off my hair. I mean I looked really pretty with the platinum color and the extensions were really soft and perfectly curled but still lol.

What an odd dream eh? It seems like it was all centered around insecurity, anger, and vulnerability.