Thursday, May 30, 2013

Game Over.

I'm guessing it's finally over? No more ill feelings towards me because you don't care anymore and the same goes for me. It's a kind of bittersweet thing. We had a pretty nice story but like all stories, there is an end and ours was tragic. Looking back and looking now, I know I wouldn't get back together because too much as happened, too much has changed, and too much time has been spent separated. You have another girl in your eyes and I have someone else in mine. The only thing that saddens me is not being able to communicate normally with your family members and not being able to see Lucy. I haven't forgotten them but my presence makes things difficult so I try to shy away in order to avoid it. 

Went to the mall yesterday to meet up with Megan and Michelle. Got stopped by two people on the way there. First girl I didn't notice until she got up all in my face and stopped me with her hands to compliment that she loved my hair even though I had bed head, ripped jeans, and a green top on lols. Got stopped by an acquaintance outside of Hollister who was waiting for their friend. When I saw an asian out coming out of hollister approaching I took my leave and finally reached Body Central. Later on, the same asian guy tapped , slightly tug at my left shoulder. I thought it was Michelle since she was on my left and I was like huh but when I turned around it was him and he asked me for my number lmfao. Went to the movies and watched Epic with Jae and ate at Taqueria. Later on that night outta nowhere Jason texted me for the first time in two years to see how I was doing? Meh. How odd. 



Đời hạnh phúc khi anh được có em
Người cho anh ấm êm cuộc đời
Buồn hay vui em luôn kề bên anh
Ôm thật chặt và nói anh đã có em.
Trải qua bao thời gian ta mới được có nhau
Cho dù phong ba ngàn giông tố
Cám ơn em cho anh một tình yêu đó
Anh nguyện ghi sâu vào tim.
[ĐK:]
Đ � xa anh nhé em đừng để thử thách chia đôi tình ta
Đừng cho anh phải khóc vì em
Vì anh không thể mất em không thể sống khi không còn em
Người yêu ơi anh rất cần em.
Hãy bên anh vì chính em là niềm tin cho cuộc đời anh
Để anh thêm vững bước trên con đường anh đi
Dù mai sau dù thế nào anh vẫn bên bên em trọn đời
Nguyện yêu em mãi không đổi thay.

I'm happiest when I have you
The person who gives me a warm life
In happy and sad times you are next to me
Hold you close and say you are mine
Over all the adversary we finally get to be together
Even through thousands of storms
Thank you for your love
I vow to sink deep into your heart.
[Chorus:]
Don't leave me, don't let our love be separated. 
Don't let me cry because of you
Because I can not lose you I can not live without you
My love, I really need you.
Stay by my side because you are the meaning of my existence
Let me walk firmly on this path
Whatever may happen later I will always be by your side all my life

My love for you will never change.