Sunday, June 2, 2013

Work out.

Had a rough night at work last night because a family kept screaming at each other and lashing out their frustration and anger out at me. Don't lash out at your server if they didn't do anything wrong, better yet don't go out if you're gonna make a scene. A poor woman 3 stalls from them had to come to the patio to order because they were screaming profanity and was scared. Had to make a deal with Tim that if I want more day shifts then I have to come in 5 minutes earlier than my scheduled time every day instead of sometime coming in around 5 minutes late. Ah poop. Worked from 12:00PM-11:00PM. Didn't get a chance to eat anything until 7:30PMish. Gah, so pooped out.   One thing that's coming out of it all is the dough I'm raking in and my body. So proud of it, just gotta find my denim shorts asap because I feel like if I ask Tim for another card I'm gonna get murdered.
Work in progress!