Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mommy's Day

Happy mommy day to all the grandmothers, mothers, and future mothers! My own mother doesn't appreciate the shit I try and the fact that I would've had my darling in my arms late May or early June.
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that I was in this really murky swamp with purple and yellow lotuses. I don't know why but the whole dream revolved around Corey but I didn't see him at all in it? I kept bawling, throwing myself around. and I ran away from home? Somehow I ended up in traffic and got injured to the point that I had to get plastic surgery on my face. My face looked like a normal girl's but I hated it because it wasn't mine. I dunno, as a child I always hated how I looked but I've grown to love my appearance. Then my uncle found me and we ended up in Arby's and he kept trying to calm me down and ask what was up? I ended up spilling everything to him and after my surgery he took back to Vietnam and I was on a bus LOL. So odd? Not sure what the heck was going on in my head. 
Anyways, went to the temple last night and a bunch of cops came in with their flash lights and batons, guess someone was being naughty in the back? Talk to Tommy for a bit and did my own thing. I noticed that he came and sat close to me towards the middle of the night? Not sure if he did that on purpose or if that was the only seat available hehe. I thought he didn't notice and it was mere coincidence so I didn't say anything but after I got home he video called me for a bit and it turns out he did see me sitting there but then he couldn't find me after that because I had ran off. I dunno, he was with another girl so I didn't pay any heed, didn't want to get in between things. 
Meh, horrid weekend but hey HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MEEE. I still love my darling and they're still in my heart forever and always.