Monday, May 13, 2013

Molehills.

Cannot stand those who gossip and make mountains outta molehills. I did not and I repeat did not do any shit with him just because I simply hugged him good-bye when he left. God damn, Asian adults are so conservative. In American 21st century, it is normal to hug the opposite sex! And when I say we're simply friends, we're fucken simply friends god damn so shut your faces already. Stop your bitching and threats. I know I'm not ready for anything serious and I'm not able to devote myself wholly to a person again. I honestly could care less how many people walk out of my life because they chose to.Those who matter wouldn't second guess me. I'd rather be alone but true to myself than surrounded by creatures who are provincial and untrue - lying to others and myself.

My hair is a rebel nowadays, the curliest I can get my hair. o( Y ^ Y )o