Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cram cram.

The word cram makes me think of a turtle now because I'm basically a turtle that's slamming itself with studying not to mention a bitchy mother doesn't help either. She's so god damn controlling and bitchy lately, wonder what's up her ass. Made me clean out my room and she's taking over it, shoving me over to my sister's room. Gah, I hate sharing rooms now. When I was little and begged to not be alone I was forced to sleep alone so why fucken bother now. My god, my room, my shit that I bought with my own money. Hands off. God, now I don't even wanna work at a salon anymore because she'll bitch whenever I don't go out and clean their stinken feet and shit. No, I'mma work wherever the hell I want and create my own fucken schedule. Being a bitch won't make things easier. I don't get "bad" as I grow up, I'm just sick of always trying to fit an image that'll never satisfy you. I wanna get treated the way I treat others so stop bulging your god damn eyes out at me. I don't give a fuck if I'm given the label as an unfilial daughter. Fuck, if the parents don't do their part I ain't doin' shit. I don't wanna hold stinky ass feet and suck up to customers all my life. Hell, I don't wanna suck up anymore. I'm gonna obtain great things by myself, through my own efforts so fuck off and don't try to claim credit or title when I do. I pushed through by myself, with my stamina, and my determination.