Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Uncle and Auntie!

Today was their first full day here. I took my exams in the morning at OHEC. I got their about 15 minutes early but I wasn't able to stop by a store to pick up breakfast or coffee like I did with the last one. I think I did pretty well, 7 pages within an hour, can you say boss? Ah booyah! Li and I planned to go to Chipotle but she had to go somewhere with her mother for her dog so I just went to McDonalds for a small meal and went home to chill since I had a dentist appointment later on. I swear each time my head hits the back of those chairs for dentist crap I always become really sleepy for some reason? Jae came over and brought me a frappe, yeyeye! Helped me out with history and totally failed. Later Uncle Pedro and I went tried to find a Krispy Kreme around the area but on my GPS it said the nearest was like 10 miles away so we to PC and bought doughnuts and ice cream, saw Jas and John there. Gotta cram for Japanese kanji,  HIV test, and for all my other finals. Sheeeet haha.