Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nails.

Went out to eat last night for a get together, the adults sat there and talked for two hours that by the time I got home it was midnight and I still had to do homework and study. I was so dead tired and cranky. Took my English and Genetics/Biotech finals today. Wasn't as bad as I had thought. Miz cried at the end and I felt so awkward because I always felt like she was disappointed in me and because of that she grew to dislike me? Came home and went out with family again to look at land and they went shopping around Von Maur and I'm just like wtf why are we here? It's none of my style. Had an emergency and had to do a customer's nails in a salon for the first time. I was so clueless and felt so awkward, started coughing like crazy during the middle for no reason? It was horrid, I didn't even finish the job but I still got tipped $5 LOL. I'll stick to Sonic until I get my cosmo license heh. I wanna get my CNA license as well though gah. 
 Last night.
Goin' to bed even though I need to study for Japanese.
The guy in the red hat reminded me of his style of dancing.