Sunday, May 5, 2013

Relations.

There's a dogma of giving everyone a chance but if you dated everyone who liked you, wouldn't you be a slut?

If people choose to walk away, I won't bother to stop them. If you want to stay then you have to make an effort, because I can't do it all by myself. I have this thing about me, if you're friends or associate with someone I'm not on good terms with then I automatically start distancing myself. I don't know, I just don't like having a connection with people I dislike, even if I'm good friends with the other person. The connection is just a total repellent for me and I begin to distance myself from both parties and gain a dislike for both no matter who it may be. Yeah, yeah it's a horrible trait that'll cause me to be friendless but why should I change for society? I'm being the bigger person by leaving both sides alone am I not? I'm not causing a scene, I am not trash talking. I am merely separating myself because I do not want to have to do anything with them. Sure, I may be an immature bitch with the way I act because I shouldn't have people choose but wait a fucken moment. Did I ever confront em about their friendship? Nope, I am the one walking away. I am the one making it easier for both of them. It's also one of the reasons why I want to move far away so that I won't have to deal with unwanted connections. There will always be people I dislike but hey it's my choice if I want to live in a hermit shell too so stfu.

Because sometimes it's easier to walk away and cry in a corner than deal with lies and conflicting relationships.