Friday, May 3, 2013

Hana no kinyoubi!

Today just seemed to whizz by for me! So happy it's the weekend. School seems to be whizzing by faster than normal too, yattaaaaa! Sensei asked if I was going to prom this weekend and I'm like nah, just gonna hang out with Jae and she was like "Oooooh, oh my gosh are you guys dating?!?" then everybody else joined in and it got embarrassing haha. Rachel demanded me to spill the beans even though there were none to be spilled. So apparently I yelled at him last night in my sleep and woke him up? He said the first night I sounded a little happy but then I told him he shouldn't do something? Then last night I guess I sounded scared as though I was running from something? So I apparently I sleep talk, mumble, and groan in. You learn something new every day! Odd because lately I haven't been having any drams?

The rings I got for us, no peeking!