Saturday, June 8, 2013

Coworker Bond.

Woke up around 1:30PM. Ahhh, the latest I've ever been able to sleep in since summer started. Went out for lunch with Cindy at Ihop and got lost when heading home. Was almost late for work, eeep! It was really nice to see her again though, hopefully I'll be able to see her again before she leaves for Cali! Work passed by pretty quick and most of the trainees were quick at picking up the headset and everything even though we were short a carhop because Lauren called in. Everybody joked around but everything got done so nobody slacked off. Ravon squeezed my ass so I smacked her's back. Ravon started asking if I was cupcaking with Roy which is totally false because he was trying to have me bring up a box of ice cream. Psh, he a man. He can do it himself hehe. Alex called me during work today but I couldn't quite understand him since my attention was diverted by orders. Saige started carhopping on her own but Melonie isn't comfortable with doing it on her own so she stayed on fountain tonight. Kay and Roy started asking if I was bisexual and they were pretty hesitant about it which I don't understand why? It's whatever to me. Kay says that she asked me because when Megan and I joke around, she knows we're joking around but there's something underneath that joking? Roy then proceeded to wink at me when I took out an order and I was like wha? You got an itch in yo eye boy? And he's like oh muh gawd and texted me "Use your imagination" which totally dumbfounded me so he texted me "Are you about that life" and I'm just lik what duh pho? Just be straight forward and I threaten to ask Kay if he didn't tell me so he said that he's cool with girls liking girls which is a total cover up. Later on when I gave him a ride home I was like you better spill the beans and asked if he was gonna try to date Megan because of the whole movie thing and he said nah and that he was only trying to be like a big brother but with me it's a different story? He asked me if I liked him and I told him nah, we're just good friends and he said it's because he's black ahaha. I asked him what the whole wink was about and the text and he was like oh muh gawd, stop being dumb! I really don't get it though, so I was like you were being flirtatious/seduce me? He said something like that but he didn't come out and exactly say it so I'm still pretty dumbstruck. When he asked that stupid question through text about the life thing apparently he was asking me if I'm all about sex which is false because I've only done it with one guy and I really did love him. I haven't done it with a girl because well, I haven't been with a girl that long or serious ahaha. So, I'm pretty confused. Is he interested in me or is he just being meh friendly? Well whatevs. Today was an awesome day, work went by fast and it was really enjoyable. My coworkers are funny and I don't know, there's just a bond I guess? Especially when we go around grabbing each others' asses LOL. Btw, mah boobs are filling out! I'm still not as curvy or round but they're filling out on the sides and front so I'm happy!

My sex face ;D