Friday, June 7, 2013

Rockin' day.

Had woken up early again to do uncle's thing again. Goofed around and cleaned until I had to go to work. Got called in early so I had to reschedule my plans with Cindy for tomorrow. Happy hour was steady and ice cream rush was pretty heavy too. Made over $75 in tips working a 9 hour shift~! Broke my record of $52. Never made this much even when I had worked a 12 hour shift before! 

I hate how you ignore and act aloof to my affection. I hate how you just sit there and look at me with a funny face when I move in for a kiss. I hate how you don't do anything or make a move and make me do it! I hate it I hate it! You're so oblivious to my desires, intentions, and feelings. I try. I try really hard, the hardest I've ever tried. I make what I want known and give the reasons why I feel like I do. I try not to become overbearing, I try to show my affection, I try to have cute little matching with you but it feels like I'm putting more effort than you. I feel like I'm just being stupid and throwing myself on you and wasting my time in making a fool out of myself.