Thursday, June 6, 2013

Girl's Night Out.

Woke up around 8:00AM to go do Uncle's thing today but turns out the place that we went to get his paperwork done didn't do those so it was all in vain. He went to work and I went to work about an hour after him. Got called to pick up relish from 151st and I was quite surprise to find Krystal O. as a manager there and we chatted for a bit. Work was super slow from the rain and after work I went home to freshen up for a bit then I went over to Michelle's house. We went and picked up Kayla and we headed to the mall. Played 1,2,3 he's mine and bought clothes which I shouldn't be doing because I'mma get scolded again for wasting money, not saving for a new car, and I already have too much clothes hehe. Went out to iHop afterwards and I got myself a 2x2x2. We all played "I have never ever _____" and I won second place ahaha. Megan won first place obviously. She had 5 fingers left. Spotted Ryan towards the middle of our game and he joined in. Came home around 11:30PM and didn't get yelled at. So happy la~

 I really liked this one because of the cut outs but it was too small for me, hence I was covering the part where the zipper wouldn't pull up LOL. 
This one looked really nice, except for the fact that you could see through to my bra and undies hence I was standing awkwardly.