Friday, June 21, 2013

Diabetes Day.

Went to see the Purge with Megan and Michelle today. Spilled sprite on myself in the theature and I had work right after it so I had to bare with the stickiness which wasn't all that bothering since today was half price shakes and it's been hell since 8AM. Who the hell gets ice cream so early in the morning?! It lasted all day and we got off around 12:20AM. It was nonstop scan as you go and mix mix mix ice cream. I swear I'll probably get arthritis from tonight. Some of the customers were assholes. Why the hell did you come when you know it's gonna be busy and bitch? Don't get your fucken panties in a twist! One of the carhops almost got run over and I'm just like girl, you should've pretended to have gotten hit and just lay there on the ground and cry in pain that you've been hit. Sue their ass for all they've got! Some were even rude enough to throw shit, damn. What kind of uncivilized freaks are these people? When it was time to go Michelle was too scared to walk out by herself because of the purge movie so she waited for me hehe. How cute!