Friday, June 21, 2013

Stronger than yesterday.

Dreamt that I was still making ice cream last night, gah. I was in the process of a strawberry cheesecake when my phone alarm went off, tell me to get my ass outta bed and back to wok haha. My mind basically never left work! Work was alright until I got a headset that didn't have the softie thing. Wtf, how the hell do you lose two of em in one night? How the hell do you even lose them in the first place?!? Ah gawd, my head and ear ached the whole shift. The jacked up headset and the new brackets in the back didn't exactly help me either. My whole body is sore and aches all over from last night and my right arm got a whole lot buffer, teehee. I like to laugh at my perverted jokes. I still don't see how I would be the most active out of my social group if I was a dude? Starting to find all these weird bruises all over my body. Gah! Oh yeah, I got a notification that he made one of the photos taken in 2011 of August at the Vu Lan festival his profile picture from my album? But it doesn't look like he did? I mean it's a photo of him and a mutual friend of ours but why was he looking through old photos anyways? And even making it his default then deleting it? Makes no sense ma. Gotta groom my nails, laundry, and get some reading in before I head to bed.

I still don't understand why you get so upset often? It seems like every little thing I say or do sets off a bomb. I'm sensitive, I get my feelings hurt too but hey I either come out and tell you straight up or I push it off because I wanna get along and talk with you. It gets tiring and I don't want to always have to baby you and tip toe. Straight up tell me what's up or I'm not gonna know shit. I'm gonna find other people attractive but did I act upon it? No. Do I purposely call you a fuck face or try to hurt your feelings? No. When I am angry I will directly tell you and why whether it be face to face, through text, or a phone call. I do not call you mean things nor verbally abuse you. I'm tell you to be straight up and chillax. I don't want to date anyone seriously at the moment, hell I cringe at the thought of being in a relationship. Being required to talk to someone every day or be physical or what not because I'm their significant other. I gotta put out when they're in the mood, listen to them bitch and be concerned. Ah fuck that shit. I'm done with that. I ain't no mutha fucken hoe that's gonna get her ass in the kitchen and cook for some sick asshole again. If it's something I've learned, it's that I will never settle for less and keep getting hurt for fear of being alone again. You want me to be your wife and do shit for you? Step up and act like a husband, protect and be understanding of me if not hell I'll stay alone then. I'm intelligent, I work hard for my money, and I am sexy. I go out with whoever I want for as much or long as I want, I flirt with who I want, I fuck whoever the hell I want although there isn't much on my desired list ahaha. I am strong and independent. 

 My arm doesn't even look like it belongs to me. :x