Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hermit.

I swear I'm secretly a hermit. Got invited to go on a causal as friends only date with Austin but I declined because it was way early and I would probably be doing errands around that time. Lindsay invited me to go to Jamie's surprise party this weekend and I declined as well since I work that day and Jordan still wants to hang out sometime. It's difficult declining offers to go out but I'm crossing my fingers that it'll pay off later! So, I fixed my tax revenue issue and my payment stubs in less than 3 hours! So proud of myself because it's always oh, please call back later or they make you run around in circles gah. So, I looked at my last paycheck and I'm like oh holy shit. I worked over 85 hours in two weeks, damn. I didn't think I spent that much time at work! I don't mind overtime because it gives me independence from being at home and relying on others to spend time together and what not. I never feel alone like I did last year, actually I feel a bit bugged at times because I'll be trying to improve myself with either reading, studying, or writing and people will be hitting me up. It's a major difference compared to last year heh. It's not a bad thing, being independent.

Justin, Jae, and Kevin came up to work twice and I just kinda hid myself. Michelle said that a bunch of kids crashed my car and oh my goodness, I freaked out. I was ready to bitch out someone and beat em up because my mother and I aren't on good terms and having that happen would just be worse. Work was slowish. Half price shake was one of the slower busy. I had to cancel two orders and the customers complained about the shakes being too runny and how long they had to wait and I'm just like either shut the fuck up and sit down or leave! The ice cream machine was getting overheated and then I tried to help in the kitchen but Martin with his screaming and everyone else yelling just made things worse and I was so close to tears and walking out but I reminded myself of the money and just held my tongue and tears.

 Clipped up my wet har, getting ready for beddy bye.