Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stressful Day.

Slept through my alarm clock and woke up at 10:40AM yet I'm scheduled for 11:00AM. Like the beast I am, I made it to work at 10:58AM when I live 15 minutes away. Can I get a booyah? I think so! Work was considered slow through out the whole day and I feel like someone either took my order or a couple of customers didn't pay because I know I made at least $15 in tips yet I ended up with less towards the end of the shift. Sigh. While Kels and I were resting, the tray fell off outta nowhere and the drinks fell and a huge mess was made. Not sure why people said it was my mess when all I was doing was sitting on my ass but it's whatever. I was like ugh, time to clean up but Mike came and cleaned it up. I was oh! Thank you! I'm not sure if the others were trying to hint something but Lakin was complaining how when she makes a mess, she has to clean it up and no one else does it. Eruh, because not a lot of people like you? Plus Mike and I are just friendly, nothing else..or so I think? He's nice to everyone. Bought food over to Jae and Justin. Chilled for an hour or so and left. Been procrastinating ever since because so many people are IMing me on facebook and skype. Oh goodness, hehe.