Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My day.

Woke up around 9:00ish but fell back asleep until 10:00. Went to work as always but my goodness it was burning! New rules are being enforced, bleh. How awesome. Some coworkers were major bitches, especially since they don't know their fucken position. Went to IHOP with Megan and gossiped hehe. Looked at an old note he had written while we were on LDR and I gotta say, that was when our relationship was strongest. I kind of miss that connection, sigh.

Not sure what your problem is? Getting all feisty and ignoring me. You want space, you wanna be alone? Fine. Just don't complain later on. I try to give you your space by not seeing you for weeks and talking to you in proportions but I guess that's not enough? I try to be understanding, I try to balance time and attention but I guess it's never enough. I, as a person, require a lot of attention and affection or else I get sad and lonely. It's either extreme attention or none at all and I try, I honestly do try. I invested more into you and tried harder than I did with my last. I don't know why I do but you have to put in effort as well. 

Sigh, I don't know why I bother with love and boys. Whenever I accept myself and being alone, someone just has to whisk in and screw me up. When I'm on my own, I am independent and care free but when a boy tries to catch and make me theirs I get clingy, droopy, and glum. I'm like a creature. I get depressed and ugly in captivity but wild and free, I am beyond beautiful and captivating. A bit over the top but I think it explains well. Like a wild pokemon, it's always stronger, smarter, and desired when free.

One of the gifts I bought for him while in Japan. A golden poop in a glass bottle with a golden collar and a golden bell, too bad I dropped it by accident after taking the photo and now I have broken glass in my room. ( - w - )
This guy's reasons sounds a lot like what his reasons would've sound like if he could compose it right. It applies both ways though, not just for one gender.