Friday, June 14, 2013

Worlds Of Fun.

Woke up early at 8:00AM to get ready for the electrician to come and fix the AC. We were suppose to leave originally around 11:30 but it went all the way until 12:00PM and it still wasn't finish by then and I was getting irritated and tired of hearing lectures of sacrificing for family because I had planned this a week ago and I hardly even go out. Wore a biki underneath my loose clothes, brought another change of clothes that I ended up never even wearing, GPS, and my camera. Took a few photos but left my camera outside because I didn't want it to get lost or stolen.  It was really hot and sunny in the beginning even with sun screen on. Went on the spinning dragon as a warm up ride then we went on the patriot. Got really hot so we decided to go on the Monsoon and I was like fuck it, I'mma strip and it was no problem but once we headed to Fury of the Nile I had to put my clothes back on because of a stupid policy, meh it's okay. I know the guys liked it ahaha. Went on a bunch of other rides, I started to get a headache and figured it was from dehydration and heavy rollercoasters so I bought one of their souvenir bottles. Went on the zulu ride, and I got a headache again just like last year heh. Amusement parks really are nice for couples or a group of friends. I just wished I had spent the time last year more wisely and had more fun. He was a really good guy then and I should've taken note. Won myself a red panda hehe, it goes well with the black one I had gotten. They had a blue one but it wasn't as cute. Saw Atsuko Miki with Tiffany on the Monsoon ride and I was like gah! Chatted it up with Colton and Ian on the second Fury of the Nile ride, but damn they were too young and I was like nah. We were so hungry afterwards but it was $12 for a burger and we were like oh hell nah so we left around 7:30 and went to Applebees. I saw Angel working and I was like gah, hi! We all had a pretty good time riding rides, sweating our ass off and working our thighs by having to climb up hills, and being with each other. I took a few photos and videos with my camera and phone but it's getting late and I'm about to pass out, plus I have work bright and early in the morning around 9:00. I will upload them tomorrow after work but for now toodles!

I am so black next to Meggs lol.