Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Scholarship Essays.

Woke up at 8AM, got a call around 9AM from Megan telling me to come in an hour early and I'm just like ugh. The whole day was pretty slow but it was steady with just three carhops. We all cracked jokes and such the whole day. I didn't order much at work since I had bought Chipotle from last night, lost my appetite and just kinda sulked and cried. It started raining but not as hard as the other time, I still had to go out and bring them food and the customers were just bitches. Didn't tip and they just dragged on and secretly laughed at me getting wet. Work still smells a like piss but it's not as strong as Sunday, thank goodness! Tim was in a jokster mood today. Made some nachos at work today from Nate and the deep fried tortillas taste really yummy even by themselves! Had to stop by for some gas, changed in the car with Megan and saw Jae and Justin walking down the aisle and I just had to laugh at them because they didn't notice ahaha! Saw Man Of Steel, and missed the first few minutes of the movie because Megan and I went to grab some drinks and had to go take a piss hehe. Came home, showered, and just completing a couple of essays dued on the 28th. I missed a shit load of opportunities because there were like ten of them due on the 3rd and I missed the deadline. Gah! They were some pretty huge scholarships too, around $1K! Well, gonna get started on em and probably head downstairs for a snack later on. Mata ne!