Sunday, June 30, 2013

Slow Day.

Set my alarm to 9:00AM, ended up laying in bed until 9:30AM because I was just pooped outta my mind. Made it into work and just messed around with my poor Spanish pronunciation. It was slow all day but tips were better than yesterday. Got myself another sausage toaster again, wasn't as delish as yesterday's but still pretty good. I swear, I dunno what was in the one from yesterday. That was the bomb diggity! Didn't really go anywhere after work today like how I usually do. Went straight home, showered, watched some Braceface episodes with my little sister then ate. Started craving those brownie bites with the vanilla ice cream soooo mad, only place I knew where they had it was at AMC30 and Applebees but Applebees' is better and less expensive. Hitted up Jae to bring me some food even though I already ate because I dunno, just felt like snacking some more. He brought me over some nuggets and ice cream and left. Not sure if he had to leave because he had to or because my mom scared him, probably both teehee.