Saturday, June 29, 2013

Running around.

Woke up at 8:30AM today only to have Tim call me at 9:14AM telling me to come in at 10:00AM instead. Wth, I'm call dressed up and ready to head out the door and he tells me that. Smh. Decided to eat breakfast for once but ended up getting a sausage toaster and fries when I came to work as well hehe. Guzzled down 40oz of diet green tea. Scary huh? The guys came up today to camp out. Went to the movies with Michelle and Megan after work but Michelle at wok at 7:30PM. Tim wanted me to stay back until 7:00PM and I'm like uh, no. Haha. Missed the beginning since Megan didn't have her ID on her and we waited for her mom to bring it since we didn't want to watch it without her. Went to buy a brownie molten cake and damn it was hella expensive for a tiny piece but it was delish! While the girl, Kim was trying to find where the stock was this guy outta nowhere came up and started chatting me up while Michelle and Megan were across the room sitting on the bench and staring haha! Started asking where I worked and stuff. After his manager interuppted him and made him go sweep or something Michelle came up and started teasing me about flirting and I'm like wha? He's the one who came up and chatted with me! Haha, Megan stole a picture of us talking too teehee. I swear, I get hit on by the AMC employees all the time. I can't help it, I'm simply irresistible even in my uniform! The Heat was absolutely hilarious and pretty sentimental at the end. Went over to Sylas and Maddy's for ice cream for a bit before heading home. Got home and took a quick shower and Ami took me out to Culvers again. Damn, I try to lose weight yet errbodaye be tryna fatten me up. No wonder it's so difficult to get muh abs hehe. Looked back at old memories and started crying. Not sure why. I don't want him back, but I miss the old times and the memories.