Monday, June 24, 2013

Urination.

Forgot to tell a funny story from yesterday. So when I touched Michelle's butt and I guess I wasn't thinking right because right after that I answered headset with "Thanks for . . . may I touch your butt" instead of may I take your order and they didn't notice aha! I said in the headset a couple of times on accident "Just taste it" lmfao. Damn, my legs are getting all muscular from work. They look like a soccer player's now. Sad face. I want my sexy SNSD legs back! Although I agree I do need to work more on my arms. Came into work today and someone had piss right in the store at the front, so the odor was so strong and rancor and I was like blah, oh my god I'm going to die. Nobody knows who it was either gah. Jae came over and put lotion on my feet which was sweet except for the part where he wouldn't kiss em. _( - A - )_