Saturday, July 6, 2013

Borghese Mud.

Woke up around 9:00AM to get ready for work. I felt so ick and laid in bed for around 10 minutes. Got up and realized, phokuh. I've started my period. How wonderful. Stepped into a mini rush when I got in. Guzzled more coffee, hehe. My back ached so much, not sure if it was because of my period? Before 2:00PM, Tim sent me home like 4 hours early and I was like woah but meh, I'm glad to be able to relax! Just kind of down about the cut from my hours. Brought 2 bags of ice since the ice maker broke for some reason? I still love sonic ice regardless. Found out that my Burghese Fango Mud arrived in the mail! I rushed to wash my face and try it out.


Price: $40
Rating: 4/5

I gotta say, the reviews were correct! It instantly has this tingling, cool sensation and when I wash it off my skin feels softer and looks whiter! Although the statement about it lasting a year for some people is totally off for me. I feel like I'll use it all within' 6 months hehe. It's pretty expensive but it's a good investment, especially since it's 17.6 oz! The only thing I dislike is how when I received it, the plastic seal or whatnot was broken and it looked like it had been used so that's the only reason why I'm giving it a 4/5 but otherwise it's awesome.

Merp. I think it's the hormones but at the moment I want somebody I could call hubby and be all cute with. Like cuddle, hold hands, and be all "oh, I'll be thinking of you while I slumber baby boo." Like those extremely cheesy, sweet things but I don't wanna get deep. I don't wanna be realistic and shit even though I know a relationship consists of reality after the butterfly stage. Ugh. Stupid hormones. I should just have a guy friend who I could flirt and sweet talk with and pretend that some day we'll run away and elope in Vegas. ( - _ - )*