Monday, July 8, 2013

Chills.

Rolled outta bed around 10:00AM. I felt pretty normal at work and my back didn't ache like the other day. We got slammed at 2:02PM for happy hour with at least 15 orders at once and it stopped at 3:55PM. We didn't slow down or have any miniature rushes. It just kept going and going. Alex picked me up after work and we headed to Wal-Mart to buy the dye. Had a difficult time picking out the right shade only to have it end up not showing. We either chose a shade too dark or we didn't leave it in long enough heh. Oh well, I'll redye his hair again in about 2 to 3 months so his hair has time to recover. His hair is more reddish and more of a tint rather than seeking into his follicles or maybe it was just his roots that got penetrated instead of the whole follicle. He dropped me off at AMC30. Michelle, Megan, and I watched Despicable Me 2 and I gotta say it's a pretty awesome movie even though I haven't seen the first one yet! I cried at the part where Lily was leaving for Australia and Gru kept moping and fearing rejection. I still say my favorite part was at the end when the minion sang I swear. I literally spazzed out! You can't go wrong with the BSB and N'sync! We picked up Kayla afterward and went for ice cream at Sheridans. I was pretty pooped out by the end after the movies. I'm not sure if it was because I'm on my period but I keep having these chills and it feels like all my energy is being drained from my finger tips and so on and just disappearing to somewhere and I keep feeling cold. It sucks. Maybe I'm about to catch a cold? So exhausted. Don't wanna talk or what not. Feel like passing out.