Monday, July 8, 2013

Part Time?

I think I have commitment issues now. With him, it's somewhat exclusive but I don't want to be called girlfriend or call him my boyfriend. It's so, complicated? Meh, it feels like our connection is not as strong as before. You could say, a bit distant? I feel like he doesn't like me as much and we're slowly becoming just homies. We are just friends though. Best friends with a thing? 

“I don’t even want a boyfriend. I just want someone who wants to hang out all the time, and thinks I’m best person in the world, and wants to have sex with only me.”

Woke up with a fever around noon. Pulled myself outta bed and went downstairs for some mien. Cobe came over later on with gummies which made me pretty happy. Not sure why I was craving em. Watched some more Swordsman.