Monday, July 22, 2013

Day Out.

Ate Culver's ice cream for breakfast since there was nothing to eat and I didn't wanna cook anything. Gave myself a simple manicure with small flowers since I'm not allowed polish at work. Felt like putting some effort into my appearance so I changed into a dress with short shorts. Curled my hair and camerawhored a bit. Went out for sushi with Alex at Haru's. Gossiped a bit and had him eat a gum ball size of wasabi on a piece of salmon avocado roll. His reaction was so funneh haha. Afterwards he invited me to go play volleyball with his family and he said it was just a while so I was like meh, sure why not since it'll only be a bit. Ended up lasting for 3 hours and I got a lot of bugs swamping me. They were all really nice to me and I sucked so bad at volleyball, it's only until the end of the game that I started serving the ball right. I felt more at ease playing with Samorah and gossiping, how silly huh? She asked if I was his girlfriend which I thought was pretty cute. His dad came later and we talked a bit, he asked if Alex and I were dating which turned kind of awkward. Did everyone suspect that we were dating? Because Alex introduced me as a friend and nothing else and we didn't do anything that might've given off the wrong vibe. Later on he told me that he thinks his parents like me because they kept asking if we were dating and stuff since I was dressed nice and I'm like nah. I didn't even know we were gonna play volleyball! I just wanted to feel pretty for a day. 

After "playing" volleyball, I just kinda stood around and swatted bugs.