Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day2Day Life

Woke up feeling pretty laggy. Ate soup for breakfast. Had an urge for some sweets so I walked to Walgreens around 1:30PM. Oh muh gawd it was so hot and sunny. I probably got a shade darker. Bought soft drinks, gummy candy, and half a gallon of ice cream along with sugar cones. I feel like I should've gotten the regular cones because you can't put as much ice cream as you can with these ones. I can't tell if I've gained weight or loss. My legs and calves are bigger and firm but my face has gotten pointer and slimmer. Sometimes my face is will be resting on my hand or I'll be laying on my face and it'll hurt from my bone structure. Wtf, who knew having a slim face had pain? I lack a lot of fat in my face and cheeks since a year ago but sometimes I'm able to get a double chin. So weird!? Sigh. Michelle and Megan wants me to come with them to CO for the last week of July and spend time with em in their family guest cabin while her parents stay in the main one. It sounds really fun but I doubt I can come! Sad face. Still can't decide between a new car and Japan either. 

 The bandaide the nurse stuck on my butt a few days ago. xD 
I've realized. I'm starting to photoblog my days instead of blog. I'm turning into a major lazy butt! o _ o