Saturday, July 20, 2013

Last Night

I can't help but only remember the smiles but then I'll be reminded of the arguments, the electric atmosphere. I don't think I could see him again, much less with anyone. I already try to avoid anything that deals with him online so I don't have to see anything that might trigger something. 

Babysat the whole day yesterday. Dad took my car into the shop for repairs and tune ups. I dunno, I'm still scared to drive on the highway with my car. Felt really fatigue and tired around 2:00PM so I took a nap until 4:15PMish when Jae called me to let me know he was coming over. Hang around, watched episode 23 of Swordsman. Went to McDonalds and fed my cravings for chicken nuggets hehe. Called Megan up and caught the 8:10 showing of The Conjuring. There was tight security to get in and there was a cop standing by the entrance the whole time. Not sure why? It creeped me out even more. The movie was really good but I couldn't stand the scary parts with the faces because I knew I'd get nightmares so I just shut my eyes at those parts haha. Went to Sylas and Maddy's for some ice cream and goofed off. When I got home, Ami told me that she had saw him at the movies when she went. How odd..? I'm kinda glad I didn't catch him, it makes things easier.


[ Can't do this on my own
I need someone for when im alone
could you just pick up the phone
and tell me when you'll be home]

Đã quá lâu rùi tay tui, khong được dắt tay ai theo

It's been so long since I've been able to hold anyone's hand
Đi đâu cũng chi một mình, không khác gì cây hoa héo
Everywhere I go I go alone, like a decaying flower
Xuân, hạ, thu, đông trôi qua
Spring, summer, autumn, winter flows by 
Mùa nào cũng không ai theo
Every season I'm alone
Không phải tui không cố gắng mà vấn đề trước giờ cua gái toàn fail
It's not that I don't try but that I fail each time
Cua e A e A bị khùng
Lady A is crazy
Cua e B e chê tui lùn
Lady B complains that I'm short
Cua e C e đòi xế khủng
Lady C wants a luxury car
Cua e D e khinh nghèo túng
Lady D complains I'm poor
Cua e nào cũng thế hỏi thăm không thấy sớm tối đều bị hỏi cung
Every girl I go after just evaluates what I have
Thế nên tui FA, không dám quen lung tung
therefore I'm FA and don't dare to hook around
Bao nhiêu, bao nhiêu năm trôi tình, tình vẫn thế thôi
So many years of affection flows by are just blah
Ai ngang qua rồi cũng bước vội
Everybody I cross paths with just leave in the end
Thế nên tui ế, thế nên ê chề, thế nên tui bị bỏ bê
Therefore I'm single, being dumped each time
Thế nên vào các dịp lễ chỉ mình tui lái xe trên đường về
Tui không phải là bad boy, mặt mũi tui cũng không quá xấu
I'm not a bad boy, my face isn't that ugly
Tuy tui không phải con nhà giàu nhưng mà tui sống biết phấn đấu
I'm not from a rich family but I know how to live comfortabley 
Vì người tui yêu tui sắn sàng làm mọi cách lo đủ họ ngày sau
Because with the person I love, I'm willing to do anything for them to live happily
Nhưng vẫn đề ở đây là : Người iu ơi e đang ở đâu ?
But I'm still here waiting: Honey, where are you?
[……………]
Nhiều khi tui thích người ta nhưng người ta lại không thích tui
Many times when I like someone but they don't like me 
Không phải lỗi tại tui mà do có quá nhiều thằng theo đuổi
It's not that it's my fault but that I have too many competitors 
Vì một ngày số người tán tỉnh họ trên Facebook lên đến cả trăm
And on facebook they have so many admirers
Nên tui muốn được người ta reply nói chuyện phải chờ cả năm
And I want them to reply back and talk with them year on
Lễ tình nhân thì họ có nhân tình
Hook ups have each other
Còn tui ở nhà ôm máy tính
While I'm alone at home on the computer
Khi trai gái họ đang làm tình thì tui lại ngồi đánh liên minh
When a boy and girl are making love I'm on LOL
Không phải là tui không kiên định tìm người iu cho riêng mình
It's not that I don't try but I want to find someone for myself
Khổ nổi trước giờ tui iu phải ai thì chẳng bao giờ đc yên bình
Muốn tìm một người dịu dàng : Nhưng k thấy đâu
I wanna find a gentle person: but I can't find
Muốn iu nhầm người đàng hoàng : nhưng chẳng thấy nhau
I wanna love a good person: but we don't find each other
Thường gái đẹp thì nó chảnh
Pretty girls are full of themselves
Nói nhiều quá thì nó đánh nhưng muốn cua được thì phải ràng canh
If I talk too much then she'll get full of herself but if I wanna woo her than I gotta compete
Vì im lặng quá thì thằng khác giành
Because if I stay silent she'll be won by someone else
Dù tui cố gắng cách mấy hai từ may mắn vẫn không lung lay
No matter how hard I try it just doesn't have any effect
Đêm về vấn một tiết mục bất hữu vẫn ngì một mình quay tay
Every night I come home to a swirling hand(masterbation)
Rảnh rỗi bạn rủ cà kê, toàn đực rựa rủ cà phê
Và quanh năm năm nào cũng thế nên quanh năm năm nào cũng ế
[………….]
Oh, tui không đòi hỏi cao
My standards aren't all that high
Không cần phải giống như Hà hồ
It's not like I'm asking for Ha Ho(celebrity) 
Tui quen ai cũng được, miễn sao không phải là ma cô
Anyone is fine as long as they're not a monster
Tui muốn có bồ, tui muốn năm stay, tui muốn hẹn hò
I want a partner, I want to stay together forever, I wanna date
Hẹn nguyên cả ngày nhưng muốn hoài mà chẳng được
Wanting a date but not able to get one
Thế mới cay !
How bitter!

Meh, too lazy to translate some of the parts and help define.