Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sex.

I felt so dead having to get outta bed this morning, probably didn't get enough sleep. Had dad take me to work since my car was getting a part replaced. Work had its rushes and slows, Jim Baxter came in towards the end of my shift as I was counting down and I had my phone out and I was like oh shit. Apparently we're going to have designated carhops, headset, ect now. That's fucken dumb though because the person who doesn't carhop don't make tip yet they're still paid sever's wage! Unfair, unjust, and illogical! Came home, ate, and quickly changed to attend Ami's graduation from beauty school. Afterwards I changed again to go out with the girls. Visited Kayla at work and I think the guys I hit on earlier where there because the one in black kept looking at me. I was like oh shit, is that really them? Got a lot of looks from guys today, not sure if they were checking me out or if I looked like an odd alien? Bought tickets for the To Do List and oh my goodness, that movie was so funny and informational for girls! I spot a lot of similarities and scenarios that I had in my past sexual experience which made me laugh and face palm myself at times. Gave a call back to see if I could get an interview tomorrow instead and turns out they're grouping the people and calling the candidates, so I'm guessing that it'll be a group interview? Eeeek! Never had one of those before and I feel like I won't be able to fully express or correctly express myself. Meh, it's okay if I don't get this. I'mma wing it, besides I already have a job so no worries! ( n _ n )

Coming home around 1AM, looking pretty rachet heh.