Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Opportunity.

Got woken up by dad around 8:00AM to reminding me to get outta bed and enroll. Mama came in around 8:30AMish to nag em to get up and enroll early since she wanted to leave for work which is funny because high school enrollment starts at  8AM but elementary starts at 11AM. I was planning on enrolling myself around 10AM instead then swing over to Scarborough afterwards. Completed all the enrollments within an hour and a half, plus I arrived for the kids' enrollment before they officially opened. FTW. My tea concentrate arrived in the mail as well as the car part. Had a cup of it this morning before breakfast and I must admit, it taste nasty but it really suppresses the appetite. Had a bowl of rice and had an urge to throw up before I even came close to finishing it. Not because of taste but because I just didn't want to eat. How odd? Cobe came over and we tried to watch some Xuan Yuan but got caught up in playful fighting. He kicked me in vagina for kicking him in the dick LOLOL. Realized I got a missed call later on and it turns out someone had called me to see if I wanted an interview with them. Surprise, surprise! I had filled out applications for the heck of it since I was bored like two weeks ago and forgot all about it, then boom someone is interested in me. Last year I had to call people every single day to check on the status of my application and show how determined I was to get a job heh. I called them back 10 minutes prior to them closing to see if I could squeeze an interview in after work but the latest they could get was 3:00PM which was no good. They told me to call again tomorrow to see if they can work something out for the day after. Gah, so excited but also pretty mellow. Gotta wing the interview and if I score then I score. Gonna be difficult juggling two jobs and school with college exams but I know I can do it. Ganbaro! ( ^ o ^ )V