Saturday, August 31, 2013

Chan rak?

Woke up around 6:55AM to drag myself out of bed. Had only two hours of sleep, fml. Filled up my gas on my way there to open the store and I ended up being there early too. I was pretty zombied out so I had to put some herbalife concentration into my tea to see if I'd wake up a bit later on. Got a miniature rush around 8:30AM~9AM with me being the only server. Nate and Meg came in after it was over and we just kind of chilled and prepped more bags. It was a pretty fun work atmosphere today but there was a lot of people on the clock. I got a bit too comfortable and said something that made things awkward in the store which I didn't mean to, I'm just a naturally perverted but playful person who has no interest in other people's bodies. Got a visitor that I didn't expect at work today. Not sure what was going on. I was suppose to work an 11 hour shift but Meg and I got to get off early by two hours. Yay! Attended Bean's birthday party afterwards and the people who were there were old childhood friends or at least acquaintances but I just felt so out of the group. Maybe because I'm not as involved with them anymore, partly because some of them have changed to ways that I didn't know before.  Not sure why but after work I've just been feeling kind of dejected. Maybe it's from all the Thai music videos, lack of communication, or confusion.