Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trust.

Had a dream that was just terribly wrong. First off, I saw him and kimchi, second off, they were star gazing, third, they were on my front lawn making out. No, no, no! It made me so upset that I marched right on out after my sister and mom told me to remain calm and be civil, and dug my nails into the side of her face and just clawed it. Then they sat there in shock or horror and I walked away with so much anger. I was sobbing uncontrollably and a small pang in my chest but nothing compared to the past. Then I was in a classroom setting and I had this guy who kept hitting on me and somewhere down the dream, he ended up marrying this girl even though he had stated he wanted to be with me so badly. Apparently he said the same thing to the girl next to me. It reminded me so much of this music video. Not sure why it popped up in my dream all of a sudden? How very odd. Turned in my application to JCCC today and it practically took the whole day. Chilled for a bit before taking my online quizzes. I'll study the test for English, government, and Japanese tomorrow. I was a bit disappointed when he said he wasn't worried about others hitting on me or getting stolen away and then I realized it's because he trusts me and in the end it made me pretty happy to see how much faith he has in me. ^^