Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Falling in love.

When a girl falls in love, everything she experiences is puzzling and new. She's naive, pure, and honest. She falls for someone she thinks fits her perfectly but knows they can never truly be together - at least not forever. Dreaming of him, thinking of him at night in bed, and just wanting to be the perfect one for him. She gets restless, she glows, and she cries over silly matters that she thinks if her fault. She'll die for the one she loves without a second thought.
When a woman loves, she loves in secret. She harbors thoughts and emotions, careful not to get hurt. She is cynical, cautious, and tainted from the past's scars. She calculates the possibility of happiness and the consequences. She always wants to be with him, near him, and willing to kill anyone. When a girl falls in love she becomes the woman after heartbreak.

Worked 1PM - 6PM today. Bought loaves of bread early in the morning for breakfast. Tried the sausage toaster with egg whites. It really doesn't add much flavor or anything to it. Got invited by the girls to catch a movie, declined because I'm trying to save money and got invited by Alex to come over to party, declined because it was late. Been trolling this loser all day who texted me asking for a blowjob and to fuck. A turtle was in the middle of the street today on my way to work. I screeched to a stop and thought about getting out of my car to help the poor fellow to the other side but there was a car behind me so all I could do was serve and hope the car behind me doesn't hit the poor guy!