Thursday, August 8, 2013

Change.

You know what sucks? Change that you have no control over. He's slowly slipping away, his attention is diverted. I try and I confront him about it and he's like "what?". It's just total obliviousness. We exchange one or two text messages a day, we can't hold a conversation on facebook nor do we webcam. Where'd that part of the day where we placed aside at night to webcam and converse and catch up? When you think you've found someone worthy, someone different, someone who true - it just slips through your hands like water. I guess I shouldn't be surprised for what's coming soon.

Worked with BJ for the first time this morning and I gotta say, he's not a very awesome person to work with. It was slow throughout breakfast but we started getting rushes around 12ish but we really got slammed at 1:30PM all the way until 4:02PM. We didn't even get a break in between to restock or anything. We didn't have a real system anywhere because everybody just jumped in to fill any position that was vacant so there wasn't a steady flow of production. Chris smelled of weed today at work, he doesn't seem like that type of guy but that smell..it definitely was weed. I don't get it? Came home, pigged out, and chilled around. Watched a couple of Xuan Yuan episodes which were a real tear jerker. Chat with a few friends. Caught up with Britney. One of the people noticed this about me since they guessed that I was 18, which was real close since I tend to get a wide variety of somewhere around 14 - 22. I wonder, do my eyes really still retain a sense of innocence or does the sheen just cover it really well?

"There's still a bit of childish features in your appearance, while retaining a sense of maturity.
Your eyes have this sense of innocence in them, but the small bags under your eyes give them a definition of maturity since having them are related to stress or lack of sleep something older people tend to do. You do have normal sized eyes which tend to add more to the childish features related in anime and etc."