Saturday, August 10, 2013

You lose.

Woke up pretty late today, not sure why since I didn't go to sleep that late? Notice improvements in my skin after using the cloth facial mask with Centaphil. Went to start a new car insurance with daddy-o then went to the bank to convert my change tip to bills and guess what? I had $732.08 in quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies! Wowwzers. Came home and just chillax'd until the family left for Carthage around 6PM. Swung by Jacobe's place to "talk" but he kept running away and hiding in other rooms which irritated me because he was the one who wanted to talk face to face. He acted like nothing wrong and it was a planned hang out which totally was not the case. He won't directly tell me what's up. I don't understand how or what he could be stressed out with or be busy with. Over the internet he uses profanity when I get upset at his odd behavior but when I see him, he acts all normal and tries to compliment me? I don't get it. Don't push and pull, I'm not going to play this game.Went to pick up Megan to order our new uniform shirts. The girls wanted to hang out tonight but I already had plans so I had to decline. Afterwards I went to the movies with Austin but I was late to our agreed time! Oopsies. I felt pretty bad. "The way, way back" was pretty nice. I gotta say, I would dropped Trent's no good ass in a heartbeat after finding out he was banging Joan. Wonder how Kip felt? Afterwards we grabbed dinner at Ihop. I did not drive my best then since I was trying to find it on my GSP but it was being dumb heh. I had the usual toast with hash browns, medium done eggs, and bacon. Tried the watermelon splash and it was alright. I still think my favorite is the blueberry one!