Monday, August 12, 2013

A step back.

Last night, I had a dream. I'm not sure why it was what it was. It was a very sexual one but it was also a very emotional one. Like after the sexual parts and stuff, I had saw him with Kimchi in public and I had promised myself that if I had the chance I would confront her. So I walked up to her and pulled her by the wrist aside and confronted her on the lies and her petty, victim image. She made up some stupid response but at the end we ended up in this house with a set of female twins around the age of 3 months. I was hurt, shocked, and jealous. Somehow she tried to escape me with both girls in their car seat carriers and I snatched one of the carriers and went off. I wanted her to feel the loss of a child, and partly to replace the void of mine. I didn't feel the love and connection I had for mine for the child in the carrier, because well the child wasn't mine. My feelings towards it was as blunt as my feelings for a lamp. It came from someone I really love and someone I despised, both who caused me great pain and betrayed me. Not sure why I dreamt of this? Probably because the topic about Ami and Dudley seeing him at the movies sparked something. Sigh.

Surprise, surprise. Aunt Flo came to visit this morning. Ugh. I was gonna go shopping for clothes and cream cheese but Cobe came over so I tried to watch Xuan Yuan but the video kept freezing so I gave up. Chillax'd for a while until it was time to head to work. Was stuck on ice cream tonight even though I really wanted to carhop to make some tips for shopping. Normally I wouldn't care because I'd be making a constant salary but I really need the tips this week! Oh muh gawsh my lower back is killing me. Another reason I hate it when Aunt Flo comes to visit, I feel worse then poo and I can never figure out if I need to poop or if I'm just having cramps in my lower abdominal! Now I know what it feels like when girls have stomach cramps because I only get back cramps and it makes me wanna crumble on the road and wallow in pain. Wish there would be someone to drum roll my lower back each night when I'm on my period. Eh, I'll have my hubby do it for me in the future and in exchange I'll make pastries since I have a sweet tooth when I'm on it. ( ^ ^ )
Oh, btw. I can't decide if I should go back to platinum blonde or keep the teal color?