Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wandering dream.

Another odd dream last night. School had started once again and I had difficulty finding my new locker that someone had been kind enough to give me. I finally managed to find it and apparently each locker was assigned a name and mine was like the gauntly h-something something. It was such an odd name. It was so big and spacious that it came with a pillow bed/beanie bed and two to three fleece blankets! I could even crawl in it and lay down and sleep. It was awesome if we really had lockers like that. I attended first period but then afterwards I tried to go to my locker again but I got lost and I just kept getting lost. Somehow I went across a class that was outside in a barn and they were teaching about the horrible chemicals in today's food, they were a culinary class too. Then I walked into what seemed like the guy's locker room and it was all steamy and mist, by this time I had missed like 3 periods of class since I was lost and I was still looking for my locker instead of just going to my class - which I wasn't even sure what class I needed to be in. Then I ended up outside, it was really hot and sunny and the environment seemed really dry and dessert like in the pyramids and a Sphinx cat walked across me. I called after it, telling it to wait for me and that I was lost. I was sobbing by that time. I just wanted to be found. It appeared to be beckoning me to follow it but it kept disappearing and I was going like through under pyramids and then somehow I had to skip rocks to see the wet footprints of a fish since it was an invisible fish. I don't know. It was a really frustrating and saddening dream. Then I ended up in AP Bio class and that my uncle was the teacher? I was really upset because the only reason I had taken the class was to have Haas plus my uncle doesn't know anything about the subject. I was thinking to myself, this can't be right because he can't teach the class, there;s a language barrier and even if he gives me an A since I'm his niece I want to actually learn and take something from the class.

I was so excited for my deposit since I've been broke this whole week, living off of my tips only to be disappointed. Sigh, I shouldn't be so down though, I mean I've been absent from work for a while and I still made around $250 in 8 days - even though I used most of it. My deposits are gonna be so dwindled and tiny once school starts. Nooooo! I want my fat paychecks of ~$500 again.

Talked about the past and love with a friend of mine a few days ago and I gotta hand it to him, we really are similar in the ways of coping and love. Love, it's a breeze that tickles our face and teases our hair in the spring, it's an ebbing pain in the chest that never goes away, it's the flashbacks of memories, growing ups, and I promises that makes us smile through the tears.