Monday, August 19, 2013

Surgery.

Fell asleep around midnight but I still need more sleep! Opted for a causal, purple theme outfit with a hint of edginess. Had a pep talk during English so we didn't do anything. Got more homework tonight. Felt pretty isolated during classes today. I dunno, I just feel like I stand alone in the vast building. No real close connections. Decided that I'm not going to go to Japan this summer or attend Regency for cosmology. Just gonna enroll into Nails school at JCCC and see if they'll accept me and go from there. Save the money for a new car and surgery. My mom's been nagging me to get surgery done in Vietnam. I personally think it's another way to push me to go back but eh. I researched the prices for LASIK and it's around $2,500 per eye and it can go up to $5,000 per eye in the US. I'm a bit uneasy but I'm doing my research and I won't undergo it so soon. Probably wait until after college since I'll need around 6 full months before I can be let loose and fly back to the states. Since I'm already there I wonder if I should opt for a nose job as well? Or maybe face trimmings or fat sculpting. Meh, I should be getting more hours than I should be since we're low on employees or so it seems since I have 35 hours. Apparently that's normal to others? Then again I have AP classes and a severe case of procrastination though. Had someone strike up a conversation with me and he complimented me on how cute I am and how I must be happy since I'm so cute? I wonder how many people creep on my photos yet never likes, comment, or try to communicate with me heh. Then he proceeded to say that my husband looks like one of the guys from Far East Movement and I'm like wait, wha? Haha, I'm laughing at how he could've thought I was married. Nobody wants to marry me!

Metamorphis. Anxiety attack.