Sunday, August 18, 2013

Finally a new uniform.

Got called up around 9:30AM to see if I'd go to the temple but I had work soon so I was like nah. Rolled back to bed but didn't really go back to sleep. I had a dream though, one that I can't remember all of. It wasn't a happy one but it wasn't an especially sad or frustrating one. I was earnestly trying to get this guy's attention. He was standing over me and I was sitting down. I raised my arms up to try and put them around his neck. I tried feeding him this red, blue twizzler like candy too? And the rest I don't remember. Saw Hanna last week at the mall and waved. Didn't really talk since she was occupied. Wonder if she recognized me? Work was pretty mellow until happy hour hit. Tips were pretty good so no complaints for once heh. Finally wore my new uniform to work! Yeeeeey. Wish that we didn't have to wear hats though. Meh. Now I'm just procrastinating my history reading and sketchbook. Am I suppose to take notes on what I read? Not sure why but lately I'm been wanting a boyfriend but then I talk myself out of it haha. Maybe I fell and hit my head somewhere while I was working a week ago. Oh and last night at the festival I kept seeing people who looked like him. I was like what.the.poop. and I had to slap myself in the face and go for a closer look to convince myself that I'm going crazy. It wasn't the new him but the old, dorky, appearance that fell in love with me two years ago. Mmm, memories.

We've known each other for how long, Night night, which drops sad bitter salty tears fall.

We've known each other for how long, O night how long has it been dark, his heart frozen.

Last night I suddenly saw him in a dream, I sat quietly for a long time together.

Tonight I dream suddenly remembered about him in the winter winds.

Is knowing love, is where dreams begin.

[Chorus]:

Oh please this winter snows to make sure his child on the way.

This winter snowfall Oh please do let me know I need you.

And my time here so please stop place filled with the beloved.

A 1 crave your arms dream, I loved you, my people.


Last night I suddenly saw him in a dream, I sat quietly for a long time together.

Tonight I dream again suddenly remembered about him in the winter winds.

Is knowing love, is where dreams begin.


Oh please this winter please let it snow tonight and let my feelings be on its way.

This winter snowfall Oh please do let me know I need you.

And my time spent here so please let me flee from this place filled with the beloved.

As 1 crave your arms dreaming, I love you ................. Oh ........... my love.