Sunday, August 18, 2013

Le Vu Lan.

Worked a 7 hour shift today. Tim seemed pretty angsty today for some reason? It was pretty busy day. I had a really odd dream. The whole family was out in this residence in the forest and it was all dark, like around 9PM and super windy. My dad was mowing the grass with those lawn mowers that you have to push around with and I was trimming the grass. The birds were really jittery and they kept flying out of this spot in the bush. Then all of a sudden it got all dark and the environment looked how it does in slenderman except instead of a man with no face approaching me it was this tiny little female figure, around 3 feet like a barbie doll with long hair tied in a pony tail. I ran into the house/cabin but it kept walking forward. Then we ended up in a hotel with a creamy beige walls with golden plasters and red carpet. and it keep walking towards me. I tried to keep it as far away as me and it kept walking at the same pace. It shaped shift into my little sister but I glanced behind me and I knew Andi was behind me in the room so that wasn't my sister in front of me. I decided to walk forward it and see why it wanted to harm me and it turns out it didn't. It wanted to communicate and seek a favor from me or something but it didn't want to harm me. I went through some kind of sauna and then I got turned into a doll and I played as a daddy role with this macho doll next to me. I was taking care of two baby dolls but they were all alive and moving, they just had that plastic doll appearance. Afterwards she thank me and said that after this we won't have a chance to speak or be like this anymore since there was a tiny antidote left to turn me back into regular human size. The antidote was this syrupy thing and the macho doll drizzled all of it over these loaves of bread and I had to eat them in order to return to my regular size and to my world. And note this, I was a guy in my dream too. How odd? Not sure what this dream could've represented because as soon as I ate the bread I woke up.

Michelle wanted to go out tonight but I had too much homework and on my way home my dad called me to inform that we're going to the temple tonight since it's mother's day. Grabbed myself some coffee and off we went to the temple. Ate bun bo hue and just chilled around. Saw Mimi and my mom talking and I'm like oh god, this is awkward so I just disappeared into the crowd. Spotted the guys working at the boba stand. Took a picture by the tree that all four of us took 2 years ago. Two years later, instead of the four, only two remain heh. Stayed back a little bit to watch the guys do their little dance to the army song then headed home. Bleh, well I'm pretty pooped and I still have homework. I'll finish it tomorrow. G'night world.