Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day2.

Woke up the same time I did yesterday but I was too tired from work last night and not being able to sleep until 12:30AM that I didn't bother with any make up but my outfit was still cute as ever. Mr. Quinn basically went over orientation again and lulled me to sleep. Wish he would give a worksheet or something, anything! He rambles and rambles on about things that don't really pertain to anything. Finally got homework from like 4 of my classes but not enough to kill me. Work was steady. There were only two carhops since Stacy and I were on ice cream while Tony and John did headset. Need to head out and buy the 4B, 5B, and so on for drawing class. I really don't like it, not that I don't like drawing but that there are too many frills and requirements that I'm just like meh, I'd rather play with clay all day in ugly clothes. Oh, and I took a test in drawing too and it said that I'm left brain oriented? Got invited to a wedding again by a guy. So awkward because last time I went to one was with my ex and that's how the news of me spread around to the entire family linage and this time it's only as a friend but still odd and I don't know how to act. I tend to just eat, sit and look bored, and pretend to be on my phone and be occupied in these awkward situations. Time for beddy bye since I have work early in the morning and trying to sleep early since school and everything. Oyasumi minasan~^^

Picking up my siblings from school with my parasol.