Thursday, August 15, 2013

Last first.

I was pretty reluctant in getting out of bed at 6:50AM. Ughh. Laid in bed until 7AM and then I rolled outta bed and got ready. Everything went pretty smooth and quickly except whenever I have to line my eyes. I'm like I gotta get it just right! Left the house around 7:30AM and when I arrived in E Parking lot, it was packed! I was like damn! It wasn't like this last year! Found my locker but I couldn't find the one in the 400 hallway since I didn't write the locker number down, silly me. Hung out with the little group and exchanged schedules until it was time for first period. First hour was packed and crowded, ugh. Now I know why teachers hate big classes. It gets too rowdy, hot, and you just don't get through as much material as usual. I think it's the largest class I've been in so far, 35 classmates not including me. Damn oh damn. I remember in elementary school when we'd have 18 students and the teachers would still complain that it's too big! Definitely transferring out of Drawing because it just takes too much time that I don't wanna invest in drawing and it seems too constricted with having to memorize vocabulary terms and measuring distance to take sure portions and things are just right. Bleh. Not only that but how many projects and artists that you have to learn about! Oh heo nah. I'm switching to ceramics, something I actually love because it's just hands on! Only down side, you can't wear pretty clothes to school because you will get dirty and dusty every day unless it's block day. I have 4th lunch, so different from my second lunch last year. I'm gonna starve! Sad face. I don't really have any close friends in any of my classes or lunch but I'm chill with that. I'm actually pretty excited for assignments to work on, to engage in discussions, and to actually learn! It's so weird, probably because I didn't do anything really in the summer so I'm craving for some brain usage. Actually placed some effort into my appearance for my last first day and I gotta say, I didn't look too shabby. When I got to school I left a little out of place though because I was so..done up if that makes sense? I think I looked quite pretty and feminine. Kind of wished the one who had pursued me, shunned me, would be able to see the bud that he stuck his nose at has blossomed into an alluring lotus.

After picking up my younger siblings in the rain, and getting ready for work.