Tuesday, September 24, 2013

10MPH

Camo/Duck Dynasty day! Borrowed Mikeo's shirt but I couldn't work too much with it and make it girly so I just used it as a dress like shirt since it was so big on me. Biked all the way to MidAmerica Uni and to Ridgeview Elementary, totaling to about 10 miles in under an hour. Can you say ah booyah? Getting toned, and gonna look sexy as hell haha. Plus when I do, it motivates me out of a gloomy cornering: crying and being all depress over something that I can't change and have no control over. I'm not too big on doing benches and such but I love going out and just enjoying nature. Not sure why people pay for gym membership. I guess it motivates them to work out since they're paying money? Prepped the meat and marinated it for dinner tonight, went out to biked and planned to fry it once I get back but Uncle ended up stir frying it instead. He seems pretty excited about cooking lol.  

Ami was right, all this is just toying with my mind and I shouldn't pay attention to it. He's not gonna do anything and it doesn't mean anything. He's living his life and maybe he's just thinking about the past for a moment or two. Nothing major. Smile and look the other way.
 Getting that lean ass and monster calves haha.
Camera whore moment? I think yes.