Thursday, September 26, 2013

+20 miles.

Had a dream last night which involved the guys from the temple. We would go to the other world and it was like Star Wars with the artillery and shit and apparently I had a love flame on the other dimension haha. Had to talk to Aunt Nhung and she was bagging on me to come back and I'm like no. Uncle then proceeded to say that I don't want to go back because well I don't like Asians because they're manipulative then he said something about me being too occupied with my lover and I'm like wtf? She goes and says "Oh, of course you can bring Corey back! Definitely bring him along!" and Uncle says "Oh no! She's got a new lover now! His name is Mafia." and then Aunt Nhung flips out and says that I have too many lovers and that can't happen and to look at my cousin who doesn't love anymore and stuff. I'm just sitting there going..I'm not even dating anyone nor am I gonna cause I'm focusing on my career. Mama asks about me too. They ask to make sure I'm home and that I haven't run away from home and eloped with some guy I guess haha! They're concerned about me and nobody else and I'm like..why? All I do is exercise, work, and school plus I'm a pretty reserved girl. I'm not gonna go out to a bar and strip naked and have sex, or would I? Just kidding!

From my house to Harold took 5 miles, not to mention we went on the bike trail, went to Megan's House which took another 5 miles, and then from there we went home through Santa Fe area and the MidAmerica Nazarene Uni and got lost around there so we went to Cobe's house so he could take me home and that took another 3 miles. Calculating our total mileage, from my house around 5:00PM to his house along with our little detour stops like the bike trails, getting lost, and going back and forth from places totals out to be at least 20 miles. We beat our goal of 15 miles. Can I get a whoop?!? 

Outline of my future plans. I think it seems pretty solid. :)
  • Obtain Nail License first to help pay for primary career. 
  • Either get a job as a medical assistant($28,860/ $13.87) or pharmacy technician($28,400/$13.65) which only requires a high school diploma(yay!)
  • Get my master's degree in PA which can be completed within 2 years of full time course or get my doctorate's in Pharmacy which will take approximately at least 7 years. 
Derp riding in front of me on the way to Meg's house!