Thursday, September 26, 2013

Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non ponitur.

Homecoming assembly today and I skipped out on it since I had an ortho appointment hehe. Changed my wires and took off my rings today hehe. Gonna have my surgery a month afterwards, let's see how it turns out! Had the history test, don't think I did too shabby. Did math homework then Cobe came over and we walked to the bonfire. Pretty sure I gained back the weight I worked off by scarfing down two hot dogs, a bag of chips, and cookies. Sigh, oh well. Dani called before that and asked if I could come in and work but it was a school night and bonfire so I turned it down plus I always get called in. It felt a bit nostalgic and off going to the bonfire - so different from last year, not to mention it had rained and the weather was perfect for cuddling by the fire. It was pretty hot and the flames were pretty big that it seemed to almost catch fire on the grass. Tonight was alright. I'm pretty excited for the next couple of weeks though, hehe. I wonder what he'll think if he sees.